[Reset Required] Changes in the method of sync with Apple calendar
Thank you for your interest in our products.
Starting with the version 4.5.0, we changed the method of synchronizing with Apple Calendar. In other words, for new installers of our app only, we have changed the sync method from the method that syncs via the calendar app inside the mobile phone (shown as iOS calendar), to the method that connects directly to Apple’s server and syncs with it (shown as iCloud calendar).
This is to fundamentally resolve complaints from some users who mistakenly believe that events in the Apple calendar are occasionally lost depending on the cell phone settings, and to synchronize faster and more reliably.
Comparison Between Previous Version (Left) and New Version (Right)
on Side Menu and Link Page
If you are not a new installer but an existing user who wants to update the app, we will keep the sync method via the calendar app inside the mobile phone to avoid confusion.
However, if you want to reinstall the app, change your device, or want to sync reliably in a multi-device environment, please make the settings show iOS in the side menu as follows.
⊙ If you want to keep the colors you set for the events in your existing Apple calendar, please move the events data that was entered in your iOS to TimeBlocks.
- 1. Press the upper left profile button.
- 2. Tap “Import” in the side menu.
- 3. Under “Import,” select the iOS calendar item that you used previously.
- 4. “Import” completed
- 5. Whether you reinstall the app, change your device, or even in a multi-device environment, just log in with your TimeBlocks ID to check the same data.
- Learn more
⊙ If you don’t care about keeping the colors you set for the events in your existing Apple calendar, please uninstall and reinstall the app and load your new events data from the iCloud server.
- 1. Make sure you are logged in with the TimeBlocks ID.
- 2. If you’re sure you’ve signed in, uninstall and reinstall the app.
- 3. When the new installation is finished, log in again with your TimeBlocks ID.
- 4. Press the upper left profile button.
- 5. Tap “Link” in the side menu.
- 6. Under “Link,” select iCloud calendar and link with it.
- 7. Sync completed
- 8. Whether you reinstall the app, change your device, or even in a multi-device environment, just log in with your TimeBlocks ID and your iCloud ID to check the same data.
- Learn more
Please contact us if you have any difficulties with the process. We’ll help you with settings.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org